Discuss Jobs in Geraldton WA in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davinci nic

g'day from the Oz. My wife and I own and run a tile shop in Geraldton, Western Australia we also provide a tile lay service. I am the senior the tiler and I have two apprentices. We have an ongoing supply of work and I am looking to expand my business by recruiting tilers.

Geraldton is a fantastic city with 40 000 people and situated on the coast.There are oodles of sporting and aquatic activities. The lifestyle is easy. I pay good wages and I can provide accommodation for the first month. I look forward to hearing how things work in the U.K and if anyone is intrested in a sea change please let me know especially if you can play cricket. Please email me on [email protected] for more details
cheers Nic

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Jobs in Geraldton WA in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

To tiling contractors that hire tilers, where do you advertise to find tilers to fill the rolls...
Replies
Views
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
J
I've been working with a property developer & an architect which I thought was going well. I did...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
    • Useful
hi guys, I would like to find out what's your opinion on wetroom installation. Do you think...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
D
Hi I'm after some advice. A professional tiler has laid original style victorian tiles in my...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Jobs in Geraldton WA
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.