Discuss Joke Tme ...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Two southern businessmen in London were sitting down for a break in their soon to be new store.

As yet, the store wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.

One said to the other, 'I bet any minute now some thick tourist is going to walk by, put his face to the window and ask what we are selling'

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when sure enough, a curious Yorkshireman walked to the window, had a peek, and in a broad Yorkshire accent asked "What's tha sellin ere?"

One of the men replied sarcastically,'we're selling arse-holes.'

Without skipping a beat, the Yorkshireman said,

'Tha's doing well .... Only two left!'

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Joke Tme ...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A beautiful fairy appeared one day to an immigrant claimant outside the Social Security Offices...
Replies
Views
Fliselege
F
turned up to tile a kitchen splash back today, as i walked through the door the customer handed...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
F
We (they) have a tradition in Norway called "Dugnad" which directly translates to "Volantry" so...
Replies
Views
Fliselege
F
A
right here goes, i am in a very good mood because of this and a lucky boy too!! at xmas, i sold...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
M
Hi, hope that someone might be able to help. We are currently in the process of tiling our...
Replies
Views
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB