Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Just bought an iPhone 4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I bought an iPhone 4 last night for £550. Get in! They're A) out of stock or B) going for £750 - £900 on ebay if you want one delivered quickly.

I'm just waiting for my free microsim from O2 to arrive, 3-5 days! I'm thinking of chopping up my own sim to see if that works but will be knackered if it doesn't for a few days.

I'll let you know how it goes when it's running. :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Does this mean i get your old one..:drool5:
The Mrs gets my hand-me-down lol. She nearly got this one and I nearly kept mine but I managed to sway her by saying I'll get her a 4 for Xmas, if I do, you get her hand-me-down lol
Did you buy it from 02 Dan?
Nah, from a mate but he got two one a business contract from O2 but only needed one.
:prrr::prrr::prrr:

Do they have to take a special sim then?
Yeah, basically a smaller sim.
£550? they are free on pay monthly.

:thumbsup:
Sort of a contradiction there. You can either pay £599 sim free from O2 and top up as little as £5 per month for free texts, or £10 per month for unlimited 3g connection. Or you get the phone for "free" and pay £50 per month for 2 years!!!!

So over 2 years it's either £599 + (24 x 10) = £839
Or £0 + (24 x 50) £1200

I'd even go as far as saying in 12 months there will be updated hardware in some way and I might want to buy a newer one, though on contract you'd need to buy yourself out, or wait.

I used to sell phones for a living so I know the score lol. If it did work out cheaper on a contract I'd have gone for it. But don't assume the phones are free when you see no pound signs near the price tag mate. ;)
only if you're out of contact though Dom

Correct.

Reply to Just bought an iPhone 4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I've been surfing various tile websites for the last month, and have noticed several things...
Replies
Views
clairedivas727
C
I thought I'd create a thread so we can link each other to the last thing we bought on eBay, so...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
anne_mutens
A
O
well if you're like me, prob not!, my quest for the perfect knee pad continues. I spend an...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
S
At this tims of year I start thinking about my plans for next year and look back on the good and...
2 3
Replies
Views
Jeff the tiler
J
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Just bought an iPhone 4
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.