UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Just bought one of these... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Just bought myself one of these bikes to do a bit of cross country with a mate who's really into his biking.

[DLMURL]http://www.bikescene.co.uk/moreinfo.php?variation=913&sale=0[/DLMURL]

Done about 6 hours of riding on it so far though as I'm too busy at the weekends.

View attachment 64470

Last edited:
C

Concept PHT

I got one of these.... 0-brown pants in 4.3 seconds :eek:

Attachments

• CIMG0194.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 35

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Much better than my Specialized Hardrock Sport. Where do you go on the bike, trails or technical?

Colin

Col,

I went [DLMURL="http://www.coedllandegla.com/photo-gallery-4.htm"]HERE[/DLMURL] on sunday, 13 miles of hard-core cross country with plenty of huge jumps and black-runs. I like my downhills and this has plenty of them but you have to climb up their first! :eek: which killed me, my legs still hurt now!

I got one of these.... 0-brown pants in 4.3 seconds :eek:

Nice! I've got an Aprillia RX125, it aint quick, well as quick as a big bike but it's nippy and really really fun off-road. Also got a road legal quad-bike which is fun too but pretty slow ompared to a real bike.

View attachment 64960

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
any1 been into the minimoto racing? great fun those

I had a minimoto some time ago when they first got a bit popular, very lethal things though I found, fell off it about 5 million times. It ended up in the bin as the main fuel line was tocuhing the engine and when it got hot it would melt through it. A few rolls of gaffa tape later it got binned. Fun while it worked though.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just bought one of these... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a thread so we can link each other to the last thing we bought on eBay, so...
2 3
Replies
Views
anne_mutens
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.