UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss just found this in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

i love watching vids like that, god bless you tube hey!!

i am fascinated with mosaics. its the one weak area. i would love to see a pool being done with all the curves and bends etc..ive seen deano's work and miss tilers and i want to learn more about mosaics..

dpf, your work always blows me away because i know how much you need to cover and know ie screeding and rendering forming the steps and all...then the mosaics...top man ;0) sorry about arsenal today mate :0(

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to just found this in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
C
Today on Brighton seafront felt far worse than the supposed hurricane from a few months ago...
Replies
Views
D
This is the pool we just rendered and tiled in Chesterfield , Tile master Adhesive Setaflex ...
Replies
Views
H
Hi All, Firstly I'm not a tiler! I've just moved in with my partner and I'm looking to rent out...
Replies
Views
I
D
Watch and then let us know what you think...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.