Discuss Just hate when this happens. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Working on a pub refurb have just finished the Gents toilet went to start the Ladies on Monday all the toilet's overflowing from the weekend the plumber can not find the blockage called in the big boys still cant find it might have to dig the road up so have ended up with two days no work just as things were picking up nicely now this will have knock on effect with all the jobs that I've booked in looks like no week end off for me :mad2:

S

stevenflynn

There is always a surprise around the corner. I recently had a job of a 5 storey high building with lift / elevator. The day we went to start the job the lift was out of service. Quier different to your situation, but I guess there will always be things we simply can't control. I got the job done. Best of luck... infact best of luck to the plumber, may he find the solution to the problem.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just hate when this happens. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all I'm tiling my second kitchen, and just wanted to check in with you all that I'm doing it...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
Okay so I'm not going to link to or mention any specific threads going on but we see this quite...
Replies
Views
lawrenso
L

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB