Discuss Just one more drink. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A man stopped at his favourite watering hole after a hard day's work to relax. He noticed a man next to him ordered a shot and a beer. The man drank the shot, chased it with the beer and then looked into his shirt pocket.
This continued several times before the man's curiosity got the best of him. He leaned over to the guy and said, "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice your little ritual, why in the world do you look into your shirt pocket every time you drink your shot & beer?"
The man replied, "There's a picture of my wife in there, and when she starts looking good,

I'm heading home!"
[/FONT]

Reply to Just one more drink. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

U
Just to be on the safe side i purchased all 20m2 of the wall tiles Wickes had on sale in the...
Replies
Views
P
There comes a time, when you have to hold your hands up for god almighty shockingly bad...
Replies
Views
D
A bloke wins the lottery and decides to buy himself a Harley Davidson, he goes down to his local...
Replies
Views
user123
U
‎50 shades of Chav. "As he approached with those pasty white arms hanging out of his Gola vest...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
G
At what point do you say no to doing a job ? My problem here is this, I get called in to quote a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Just one more drink.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.