Discuss Just saying hi in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

marky

Hi to you all
Its been a while just seeing how you all are and how the work is going,i am still off the tools been 3years now or is it 4,and do still miss it, if i could get back at it some how i would be there like a shot,thinking back i should of stuck in there as i was working for a guy in brum at the time,nice bloke really deano put me intouch with him,as for dean we go back a long way working together,them bloody stairs at the massey ferguson factory in cov he noes what i mean :lol:.Drop use msg would be good to here of someone.

Cheers Marky

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just saying hi in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I am a old forum member from several years ago who has just signed up again. Like many...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
Hi Guys & Girls Iv been tiling for just over two years now. Needed a career change after years...
Replies
Views
dbstiling
D
hi guys just got back from the job in newyork. job not quite how it was described , but still...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB