Discuss kate in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dgrflooring

thank you have done all you suggested i went to trading standards after the very first letter and was told that i had done every think expected .my gut feeling is that husband picked tiles and wife admitted that she didn't like the from the quote stage {they even had a domestic in front of us about it very embarrassing ]can i point out that this job was completed 4 /11 /09 first complaint was not until end of april 2010 .then they contacted trading standards and after several letters we eventually got a site visit last week seventeen months after job was completed . it look the same as we had left it they have been using it and even had cupboards fitted and mirrors does this sound like they did not except it !!

Reply to kate in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Can I trouble some experts in here for some advice on laying pavers on a concrete pool surround...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
kate
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.