Discuss Kaufmann vs sigma in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

NZ_Tiler

New Kaufmann 630 owner here . Wish it came with a case etc and was lighter ! But i have done 20 practise cuts using various off cuts . Cannot fault it ! But i think it needs a good "run around" with some fine sand paper. Not all the edges are "good" so once done and some silicon grease etc. I reccon it will be a lot smoother
Hopefully if you have to work in multi level buildings, the lift is working, or a crane onsite..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Kaufmann vs sigma in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi people, i am new to the trade and i am looking to buy a manual tile cutter at my training i...
Replies
Views
Renserve
R
Hello, I am looking at getting a sigma. I am contemplating between the sigma ceramic cutter...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB