Discuss Keracem Eco screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

lewie

TF
Seaton
I've been asked to fix large format porcelain tiles to a Keracem Eco screed which will be pumped in next week over ufh pipes.

I've not come across this type of screed before and the manufacturer/screed guy claims you can tile it after one day. Assuming this is true, and it would appear so -

Does the ufh have to be commissioned in the normal way ?

Does the screed need to be scraped the same as an anhydrite screed ?

What primer is suitable ?

I plan to use a ditra decoupling mat but the client has already got the adhesive, norcross thick bed porcelain and stone adhesive. Is this suitable for this type of screed ?

Sorry for all the questions, just got a nagging doubt about this.

Lewie

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Keracem Eco screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi folks, We're having our downstairs tiles installed soon, about 82m2 of 1.2x1.2m square...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Just looked at a conservatory tiling job. Wet UFH system, set into sand and cement...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
S
Have to go look at a 90m floor on Monday..just came across this and as Webber recommend set plus...
2 3
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB