UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Kerakol h40 Eco Ideal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Not tried it Kev but there are a few negative posts on the forum about it if the floor is sanded and dried out just prime it well and use a good qaulity spf ,i thought you and Rob were Benfer men they do an ahydrite adhesive

now then gary

benfer gyps is not a flexi so no good over gypsum on wet ufh (as you know mate)

I have been using n and c gypfix to lay ditra then benfer cement c2 on the ditra to tile.

personaly i am sick and tired of tight customers who wont entertain my advice re gypsum over wet ufh, and stupid screed pourers who just lay the stuff with no regard or briefing to the client.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Just asking lol...

oh and that job Al , we were both chatting to customer on here , is a customer of yours.. did she ring you today.?

If it's who's think it is I have a voicemail from her that I need to return in the morning.

D

DHTiling

I know lads on a big job in Chester, a BMW garage with 1000's of m2 tiling.I was asked to go out too but I'm too busy.Who is supplying adhesives, grouts, gas membranes, primers, levellers etc??Kerakoll.I hope they have improved Dave but I have been using the Tenaflex and marmorexWith no problems.25kg bags too go the distance.

I have not dissed any other kerakoll product.. just ideal h40 for anhydrite..

Reply to Kerakol h40 Eco Ideal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I
Evening all. Does anyone have any experience of this product? It's been spec'd on a job I'm...
Replies
Views
I've been asked to fix large format porcelain tiles to a Keracem Eco screed which will be pumped...
Replies
Views
U
has anyone used kerakoll eco h40 ideal directly onto anhydrite screed? are there any issues...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
T
Hi all. First time poster here so thanks in advance for any help you can give and apologies if...
Replies
Views
T
I've just bought 85m2 of these Limestone Tiles The sub-base consists of a wet UFH system...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.