Discuss Keraquick Update !! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tubs

Hi again

A wee update regarding adheisive failure as discussed in a previous post :

Phoned Mapei on Thursday mid afternoon and reported the problem, tech help said I would hear on Friday from my local rep ,never heard so phoned tech help again friday pm and told all that was discussed was emailed to him, so still no phone call from rep today so I cannot hang about so lifted the floor and re tiled with new Keraquick so fingers crossed !!

Thought a wee phone call and visit would have been easy enough, obviosly not so disapointed, also my local Tile Giant sent back 4 pallets of material to Mapei in November due to frost issues, so are they not telling me something- I will never know !!

cheers

Tubs

Reply to Keraquick Update !! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Client is installing Wunda underfloor heating on the first floor. Ive never done it...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys Just a quick update on phil for you all. He's out of hospital now and in a new...
2 3
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Thought it might be a bit of fun (and maybe educational) for members to share a few stories of...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
G
Hi , thanks in advance for reading and replying ! Im in a bathroom fitter and I've been in the...
Replies
Views
Gez2312
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Keraquick Update !!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.