Discuss Phil Hobson in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

It's ok , Phil can talk for England , so don't feel shy by not calling him lol. He just appreciates chatting to fellow tradesmen really .
Hmmmm!

thinking-023.GIF

So maybe that's why we get on! :rolleyes:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I just got on line with a dongle, not sure how long it will last.
A big thank you to everyone who took the time to read this.
Ed is a true gent, and the members here are something else. I will be at the 10th TF birthday party,and hope to meet you all, so try to make the effort.
Dan works hard for TF and I for one will give him all the support I can.

I am well on the way to a full recovery, my brain is functioning normaly now which is a massive improvement, it was never normal before, LOL

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Phil Hobson in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views
hi, i am a virtually retired tiler (58), legs back hips etc etc. a friend carpenter (65) has...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB