Discuss kids and xmas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TT Tiling

What do your little darlings want for xmas this year?

my two would like bmx bikes,xbox games,mobile phone,clothes,boots the list is endless.Santa will do his best they have been told as he needs to give other children presents.:smilewinkgrin:
hey mate my two boys are the same ,they are getting the bmx bikes ,we have an xbox thats in the front room ,they only get it turned on if good , they want so much today kids , and there friend dont help ,my two are all ways saying but my friends have dvd xboxs in there rooms ,why cant we ,lol
dont want my kids growing up sat in there rooms all day ,heres a bike each get on it

U

user123

Children are what gives Christmas the magic, definitely, I miss that. My son is in Australia, so it's money for him and a skype call, but it ain't the same as a little one getting all excited. The new little grandchild in the family is a little young yet, just a few months, but I reckon that will help to bring some magic back at future Christmasses... giving nice memories is the best we can do, isn't it? :)

Reply to kids and xmas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi folks, We're having our downstairs tiles installed soon, about 82m2 of 1.2x1.2m square...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
On my way to measure a job last night when the wife phones me crying, what's up I ask her in a...
Replies
Views
C
Come on, don't deny it, you've all taken pictures of the tiling in the toilets of your local...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
kids and xmas
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.