Discuss kitchen splashback in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi Paul, these are beveled edge I know you can't tell from the pcs. You have to split the diffence, I used a L shape brushed aluminum trim.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• red left.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 72
  • red right.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 83
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

You have the option to mitre external corners as well.. :)

That is an option Dave, I had almost forgotten the hours I spent doing mitres, after they stopped making RE/ REX etc, and before we had trim, or good electric cutters that can do spot on mitres. The hours I spent back edging the tile with a pin hammer, and then finishing with a Carborundum stone. Progress is a good thing.:thumbsup:

Reply to kitchen splashback in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I've been asked to tile over an acrylic splashback in a kitchen with 60x250on tiles. The...
Replies
Views
Hi! Could I get some advice on my tiling? It's just been done last week by a tiler by trade but...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
kitchen splashback
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.