UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss knees in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

strummerman

for the first time since i went self empolyed ive a to go on the sick i got up for work yesterday with my left knee up like a pudding . i went to work but lasted 2 hrs before i ad to call it a day tryin to fit a kitchen crawling was not fun :lol: anyway went to the local A E and was told i av a serious infection in my knee sumit ad gone in my knee cant remeber wot the doc said it was to long of a word

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
for the first time since i went self empolyed ive a to go on the sick i got up for work yesterday with my left knee up like a pudding . i went to work but lasted 2 hrs before i ad to call it a day tryin to fit a kitchen crawling was not fun :lol: anyway went to the local A E and was told i av a serious infection in my knee sumit ad gone in my knee cant remeber wot the doc said it was to long of a word

He used a long word when a short one would have sufficed :lol:

How long you gonna be off for?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to knees in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
O
well if you're like me, prob not!, my quest for the perfect knee pad continues. I spend an...
2 3
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
Y
I will do a search for the answers to save messing about, but I better fess up and tell you what...
Replies
Views
yahoo2u2
Y
A
Hello all Pretty new, joined to soak up as much knowledge as I possibly can about tiling when I...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.