Discuss Labourer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

[h=5]well my new labourer !! i arranged to meet him in a pub car park this morning 7.15am ,well it got to 20 past, and i thought Oh no he ait turned up !! i will have to do it all on my own,then i noticed a guy sat in his car across the road in the car-park of the italian restaurant , yes it was him,! but fair play he was a very good worker , and a v-strong lad, his muscles had muscles , the roids are popular down here with the welsh lads lol
:thumbsup:[/h]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Labourer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hi guys Just a quick update on phil for you all. He's out of hospital now and in a new...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
30m2 of floors, onto concrete. Conservatory ,17m2, rip up kardean , dining room 13m2, rip up...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
S
Young boy I know from my home town Cumnock was up at the Scotland/ Ireland game tonight & fell...
Replies
Views
O
After coming out of a prospective customer house last week I spied a bloke I used know across...
Replies
Views
Anyone wanting brick slips doing should give pjc off this forum a call. His lads have just...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB