Discuss Lasers and there confusion in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

just been looking on therir site and they have launched a floor laser square called the ft90
looks like they done a clever little design by raising it up off the floor slightly with those feet..helps the laser travel further.
i reckon mr protiler might like this laser, in fact i like ;0) i'll try and get a price.
heres the video

[video]http://www.plslaser.com/video/PLSFT90[/video]

cost is here .........http://www.laserlinetools.co.uk/index.asp?function=CART&ECD=4892&productid=100

I have pls 180 and ft90 best two lasers around IMO.

T

The D

was that aimed at me?.........proberbly not...it will be aimed at other "tilers" on this site!!!!........but I am very familiar with 3*4*5.........its a pointless excercise in 2013 because we have lazer square's that can do it in a fraction of the time...........oh and I still own a chalk line.......and I use it almost daily........to mark my 060k laser line!!!!!!.........I even use hairspray and every thing.....

I herd of this method years ago but I am not to sure what the adhesive manufacturers would have to say about it. It may be a bit like putting washing-up liquid in a mortar mix they did it years ago but is a bit of a no no now but I could be wrong.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I herd of this method years ago but I am not to sure what the adhesive manufacturers would have to say about it. It may be a bit like putting washing-up liquid in a mortar mix they did it years ago but is a bit of a no no now but I could be wrong.

Fairy liquid Dean, good plastisizer. That's why my hands are as soft as my face, "with mild green Fairy liquid" an old ad, I'll get me coat...:lol:

Well if you've got enough money I cant recommend this highly enough.

Bosch GLL2-80P + BM1 - 360 Degree Vertical and Horizontal Line Laser + Wall Mount

Brilliant bit of kit imho , I use it all the time for setting out. stick a screw in the wall hang it on there and bobs ur uncle. Battening up , stick it on the floor and with 360 degrees put all the battens on in one hit.
Along with my multimaster its the best bit of kit I'ver ever bought tbh.

Diggy

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Right I have finally saved some money for a laser.level but do I go for the bosch gll 250 cross line which self levels or go for the bosch tl30 (I think) laser which doesnt level but projects 3 lines and righ angles to each other? :whatchutalkingabout

Theres a trade show on this weekend so thinking to try and look at them but some reviews woul be good from you guys.

Also can a crossline be used to quickly project a right angle onto a floor?

always self levelling for me. that way when you move it round a site you dont waste heaps of time re setting it...

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
Well if you've got enough money I cant recommend this highly enough.

Bosch GLL2-80P + BM1 - 360 Degree Vertical and Horizontal Line Laser + Wall Mount

Brilliant bit of kit imho , I use it all the time for setting out. stick a screw in the wall hang it on there and bobs ur uncle. Battening up , stick it on the floor and with 360 degrees put all the battens on in one hit.
Along with my multimaster its the best bit of kit I'ver ever bought tbh.

Diggy
Bet you still double check with spirit level that your batons are correct !

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Lasers and there confusion in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
T
Hi. I am going to buy a cross laser level. I have one that you hold on the wall but is a bit...
Replies
Views
Hi all Looking at the bosch gtl 3 level, mainly for floor use, anyone got one, are they any...
Replies
Views
P
Hey guys, Need some advice from everyone out there. Just looking at getting a new laser level...
Replies
Views
Always used the traditional level sets. but just before xmas I was subcontracting to a building...
2 3
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB