Discuss late finish tonight in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

Because the joiners had not put any dwangs (fave word of the week:lol:) in the timber suspended floor:mad2: so instead of a couple of hours this afternoon laying insulation boards, it turned into a 10:30 pm finish 'cos I had to take the full floor up and noggin it out and then lay my insulation boards. Wouldn't have been so bad, but I expressly told them to make sure there was plenty in!

Reply to late finish tonight in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Ive been browsing your forums over the years looking for guidance for odd tiling DIY tasks...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
M
Hi, So I've got to the end of the main chunk of the work... finally... and it's looking pretty...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
M
Hi Guy's, been a member a short while since planning a new shower room install. Trying to take...
Replies
Views
R
I have resently added a new extention to the back of my property and in doing so taken out most...
Replies
Views
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
late finish tonight
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.