Discuss leonardo floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

A

Allyc

hi guys working with leonardo floor tiles porcelian, they just wont snap with the sigma cutter, is there another way of cutting them, other than putting them through the water saw,,, maybe score them, then angle grind the line that needs cut, put back on the cutter and snap them,,, its takin far to long running everyone of em through the water saw, and am thinking maybe there is a better way of doing it??? HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to leonardo floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I’m tiling a ground floor of a house approx 120m through a ground floor with 5 doorways in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB