Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Let Sigma tile cutters change you in 2013. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Well you know that it makes sense to use a good brand of tiles cutter , so this year choose SIGMA ..:thumbsup:.. the best all round cutters that money can buy..

A Sigma will change your whole outlook on how neat you thought tiles could be cut.. go on you know you want too.. go on and switch to Sigma.. it make sense and trust me on that ...

I did and it was one of the best moves i have made in my career .. less effort and less time to cut a tile and less weight of the tile cutter.. and less pennies out of your pocket.

S

Sigma UK

I have to say Dave and a few others who have kindly tested some of our products for us have never asked for anything free at any time. It was myself who have offered the goods for them to test on my behalf. If I can get real feedback from you guys regardless if it's good or bad it will only help me in the long run. I can visit stores with confidence when promoting a product knowing it works well and tilers rate them. I have no problem letting people have a blast on the tools as I truly think they are worth it. :thumbsup:

beanz

TF
Berkshire
I have to say Dave and a few others who have kindly tested some of our products for us have never asked for anything free at any time. It was myself who have offered the goods for them to test on my behalf. If I can get real feedback from you guys regardless if it's good or bad it will only help me in the long run. I can visit stores with confidence when promoting a product knowing it works well and tilers rate them. I have no problem letting people have a blast on the tools as I truly think they are worth it. :thumbsup:

lol! I was only joking Derek
Plus they don't know that I have already sent them an invoice for the tools! :hurray:

Uh oh.... Those reviews are about to change dramatically :lol:

D

DHTiling

the_worlds_greatest_loser_greeting_card-p137012520199051518envwi_400.jpg
is a none Sigma user. :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Let Sigma tile cutters change you in 2013. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
I
    • Agree
the tile cutter, here everyone wants to know which brand is the best. but are we sure that a...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Let Sigma tile cutters change you in 2013.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%