Discuss Limestone Bathroom - Price Guide Please in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tilestiles

Hi . Could anyone please give me a rough price guide for fixing applestone limestone in a bathroom. Approx 13m2 for walls plus bath panel also to be done. Tile size 450 x 300 approx. 12.5 mm thick tiles. I gave them a rough price for tiling the bathroom prior to seeing the tiles and they said they were getting ceramic or porcelain and then turned out they got the limestone which obviously affects the price as the material cost will now have to include sealer and white flexi adhesive due to the tiles being natural stone & also very light in colour. Customer wants brick bond pattern also. Please give rough price for tiling plus materials.Any guidance much appreciated. Thanks Geoff (Tilestiles)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Limestone Bathroom - Price Guide Please in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Had one today, Went to look at the job prior to starting. It's a plumber who I know's daughter...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
  • Question
Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including...
Replies
Views
http://www.*************************.com/water-underfloor-heating-152-w.asp Supplying Water...
Replies
Views
D
How to drill a hole in a steel bath. At 365Drills we provide either the equipment you need or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
Hi there, I am looking for some advice on which tiles to go for. I am right at the bottom end...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB