Discuss London to Brighton Veteran car run 2010 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Oh great more traffic jams!!!

I suppose I shouldn't complain as it brings business and money into the city and I do enjoy seeing the old boys with their leather driving googles on. It just seems there are london to brighton runs on for anything you can imagine, the worst are the Mini runs (beeping horns every 50 yards can get tiresome) or the VDub runs were you could mistake the hand guestures for something else (plus the trails of rust they leave behind)

I'd like to see them attempting Ditchling Beacon again but they've wimped out for an easier route :lol:

E

enduro

It was 2008 when i did it...In a 1898 MORS
mors.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
E

enduro

any pics mate??
I wasnt called out as i was on standby...so i didnt see any of it, with a Toyota landcruiser with a 18ft inclosed car trailer on i wait at the farm until i get called, bit big just to be driving around in. I drove around last year and it was a nightmare...all the laybys full up with other recovery vehicles and spectators.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to London to Brighton Veteran car run 2010 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views
R
Could you help young people learn skills for employment in construction? PT TUTOR to teach a...
Replies
Views
Rebecca Bowden
R
J
Hi, First time posting. Looking for local tiler for the following project. Retail fit out...
Replies
Views
JG Shopfitting
J
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
D
IDEA BRIGHT 212 NEW KINGS ROAD LONDON SW6 4NZ Prefered stockists of PORSADRILL diamond core...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
London to Brighton Veteran car run 2010
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.