Discuss Look what arrived in the post today :D in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bolter

I though it was a speaker before i opend the image, then thought it was a camera. It looks huge!

We need details come on, or at tleast give us the model number so we can read for ourselves

Another clue :)

View attachment 26362

Proper chuffed, cant wait to use it (as sad as that sounds!)

Its a Leica Lino L2 self-leveling laser. Got the pole to attach it to also.

Post #3

edit: its not as big as it looks in the pic tbh

View attachment 26371

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Look what arrived in the post today :D in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've just seen patches of tile backer board with patches where something looks to have...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Look what arrived in the post today :D
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.