Discuss Look what arrived in the post today :D in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bolter

Used this a couple of times over the last 4 or 5 days. Would have used it more, but was working on sites where I would probably have to carry it with me to the loo for fear of it being snaffled away!

But when I did use it, I loved it! A colleague told me he hated his for a week or so, and now doesnt use anything else, so I was expecting a week of faffing around setting it up and getting used to having one instead of a level, but honestly, its so simple to use, and saves loads of time! Need some bigger bathrooms to come my way :D want to unleash it!

R

Rob Z

One thing we'll do with the laser is check alignment of a row of tile, while we can still reach each tile in the row. So. we'll set a decent number of tile, without doing too much for alignment to a reference line. Then, we'll turn on the laser and shoot it down a grout line and one guy will tweak each tile into final postiion. It's quick and much more reliable to stand and look at the field of tile as a whole rather than doing it right down in front of it.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Wow. that a big lighter!
Most customers are impressed at the technology.....and so am I. I have the Stabila LAX 50. Got it a couple of years ago for about £100. Came with the tripod & poles, but I just balance it on a few boxes of tiles or a window cill. I would be lost without it. Great fun in the garden at night............pretending I'm a hitman !!!!...........I've only done that once by the way!

D

diamondtiling

i think most people got a semi when they seen that i know i did :p

Really?? oh well it takes all sorts.

I use this one for site work, superb tool and guaranteed for life with hilti aftercare.

li03706.jpg

Reply to Look what arrived in the post today :D in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've just seen patches of tile backer board with patches where something looks to have...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Look what arrived in the post today :D
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.