Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss looking for a 120mm cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
evening people,as a newbie im building my tools up as they are expensive and couldnt afford the lot at once,,im looking for a 120mm hole cutter for toilet waste pipe hole cutting,,i have been using the montolit dry range of cutters on an angle grinder and have a few diff sizes of these they are ace to work with,,now i notice rubi do a whole pack bit set with the 120mm cutter but this pack is out my price range does anyone know who or where would sell the 120mm cutter on its own? any help would be much appreciated,thanks:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

hi kilty

there is a tool called a 'shaw circle cutter' for around £31 from **************. under the cutting section.
it scores circles in ceramic and porcelaine. then you cut out segments with you angle grinder. its a handy tool and has a measuring gauge on it.

ed

I have seen that ed...it's a good piece of kit for odd sized hole marking......between 70mm and 600mm ..:thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 1779

We do a 120mm diamond hole cutter. Perfect holes in tiles.

Dsc08148.jpg

Dsc08154.jpg

Ideal for soil stacks. Superb results.

Dsc08195.jpg

Order Page

G

grumpygrouter

hi 365,yes i looked at your 120mm cutter but wasnt sure if it fitted in a conventional drill head or a table top drill?
FIts into either a pistol drill of a pillar drill. A pillar drill is ideal for this size of cutter but it can easily be used in a pistol drill. I use one that way myself and I make a guide out of plasterboard to make my cut into the tile(s).

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: looking for a 120mm cutter - diamond crown 365 drills

Hi yes fits into both without any problems. Very easy to use.

Dsc08127.jpg

If you havent got access to a pillar drill then use a bit of plasterboard to steady the diamond crown.

Dsc08131.jpg

Check out the full article offsite in detail at 365drills.com

OR STAY ON SITE and view the mini article here at tilers forum

We produce large diamond crowns for hard tiles in sizes 70mm, 75mm, 80mm, 85mm, 90mm, 95mm, 100mm, 105mm, 110mm, 115mm, 120mm and 125mm

Reply to looking for a 120mm cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, been a keen reader of the forum for a few weeks now. Getting ready for a DIY bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
Hi. I wonder if you can advise me. I need 4 inch hole drilled through the wall to install new...
Replies
Views
Hi all Just joined the forum, have visited many times before ,when I needed advice and...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

kilty55

Arms
TF
edinburgh

Thread Information

Title
looking for a 120mm cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%