Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Looking for a new pc in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

if you have a decent sceen, keyboard etc etc I would go to an independent and get one built, £500 is an alright budget just for the tower.

If not the go to pc world, check out the pc's then buy from Dixons. (same group but diffent prices because of the overheads)

Word of advice when using PC world for anything...

!lways check their prices online as many times they are cheaper, reserve the product online then pick it up in store (you can even do this on your mobile while walking round the store!), go to the check out and pay internet prices. I've done it quite a few times now, I saved £80 on a camera just by doing this once

C

Colour Republic

Go new!
There are loads of great internet deals around for laptops. Mrs Slow works for Toshiba so she gets staff deals, but I recently saw an advert for a Tosh laptop with massive HD, good graphics and a dual core processor for £300 from a high street name (sorry can't remember who :thumbsdown:).

Little Miss Slow just got a customised Dell laptop for under £500 too.

I think i've seen your family portrait

mr-men-little-miss-poster.jpg

Reply to Looking for a new pc in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Looking for a new pc
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.