Discuss Looking for a porcelain tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fyingscotsman

Hi there everyone. just signed up to this forum, am a tiler living in North Lanarkshire area of Scotland and looking for manufacturer of a porcelain tile. In tile giant called Black Night Glitterstone , come in 300x600 or 600x600. Anyone know where does these cheaper? Send a lot of customers into that shop for their materials however they won't sell me them for less than retail price and was looking to get them a little cheaper online.

thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for a porcelain tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I've been planning on tiling my 16sq m dining room floor for ages, so have been reading...
Replies
Views
M
I was wandering around one of my local tile shops today, I wasn't looking for tiles (looking for...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Sorry it’s a long one as looking for some advice please. We have had 50sqm of 600x600 porcelain...
Replies
Views
Looking for boxes of tiles Wickes Riga Slate effect Porcelain floor tiles 300x600mm...
Replies
Views
AngieSc
A
T
Art'noon Hoping someone can offer some advise on this one. One of our local guys has fitted a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB