Guest viewing is limited

Discuss looking for help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

hi mate after starting up as a tiler done about 10 jobs for friends and family but not got the confidence to just start up yet don't think i no enough yet so was looking at ever a course or going out with a tiler to watch help to get more confident did get a number of a guy in burnley to help me of nick :thumbsup:but he only got big jobs on at moment so he going to ring me when he got something suitable for me to come along on so at moment just looking at the courses out there did you do a course if so witch one or do you need some free help

No course mate time served, 43yrs exp. man and boy and alll that. If you PM me maybe we can work something out:thumbsup:

Reply to looking for help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views
I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
looking for help
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.