UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Looking to hear stories from DIYers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pauline B

Hello all,

I cam across the forums on my search for DIY disaster stories. I work for Lion Television and I'm hoping to hear some case stories from people so thought it might be relevant for some people on this site who are perhaps facing these problems. I understand that you come here to get advice to avoid these problems but if anyone is willing to share their story with me, that would be great if you can post back.

Many thanks,

Pauline

B

bugs183

Ooh Dan i nearly ranted at Pauline about her programme, but i from what i understand she wants to hear from DIYers who have bodged their own jobs!!!!
Phew, well Pauline 'anyone can tile' is what we hear everyday from the general public, but we know here that it isn't the case.
I'd advise you to go to B&Q and follow any guy home who's bought some 600x600 porcelain tiles and some unibond adhesive.
Just set your camera up and you can watch the fun live!!!!!
Can you also make a programme called Top Traders, where the trader turned up when he said and did a lovely job, cups of tea were made by the customer and he got paid, it does happen you know.

P

Pauline B

HI guys,

Thanks for the replies. The show would be about DIYers who end up in difficulty and it's not aimed at attacking tradesmen at all, I quite agree that there should be more shows aimed at celebrating the trades and will put this idea across. I really was wondering if anyone has heard of or is livign with a series of DIY nightmares or if any users on this site had some of their own if they happen to have come here for advice.

Thanks,

Pauline

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking to hear stories from DIYers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

V
Evening guys recently got my own place, and really want to sort out the kitchen. I thought my...
Replies
Views
Veitchy
V
S
Hi, DIYer for many years, about to embark on my 3rd big tiling project bathroom, floor with...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
Tiling Courses at The DIY School in Manchester enable men and women who have little or no...
Replies
Views
DIY Tiling Forum | Do-It-Yourself DIY Tiling Click the link to visit the DIY Tiling Forum.
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.