Discuss Lost DVD/RW Driver??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

If anyone can help...I've lost a driver for my DVD/RW, it dos'nt show anywhere on my laptop and I've tried an external DVD writer and that shows no joy either.

I have a Acer 5633 which I've had for a few years, been searching the net but have had no luck...if anyone knows of any sites that may help.

As it's common knowledge my computer skills ar'nt the finest so maybe thats why I'm struggling, any help would be appreciated.

Go into device manager, get there by right clicking on the My Computer icon on your desktop or in the start menu, left click on the Manage tab, left click on the Device manager tab. Now you'll have a screen with all the installed hardware listed, find the dvd drive, right click and select update driver, choose automatic, if that fails, repeat up to the last part but instead of upadate driver select delete or remove, this will uninstall and windows will ask you to reboot, on rebooting it will / should install the drivers automatically.

HTH

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Lost DVD/RW Driver??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just a quick lesson you could learn from me. I upgraded the operating software on my MacBook...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all! Ive just joined and thought id pop in to say hello. Ive been a handyman builder most my...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
Evening fellow tilers. I need a kittle help from those if you working in the city. I'm in the...
Replies
Views
S
Morning everyone I seem to be in a bit of a situation at the current site I'm working on and...
Replies
Views
F
Hello everyone. I am over here in the USA, but noticed, when googling for info on Mapei grouts...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB