Discuss Lurgy!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Oh-oh, I feel just a touch fluey today, just a little achey and a touch of a sore throat, hope it'll be gone by the morning.... don't want it, thank you very much, have been in top form just lately! Saad coming in a weeks time, the last thing I need is some lurgy... we'll be so busy!!
hi Gisela, i took some pictures of a mosaic on the cathedral of S.t George the Egyptian Coptic church in Stevenage i will send them to you when i have resized them:thumbsup:

U

user123

hi Gisela, i took some pictures of a mosaic on the cathedral of S.t George the Egyptian Coptic church in Stevenage i will send them to you when i have resized them:thumbsup:

Oh, wow, thanks, Gary!! :thumbsup: Wonder if they have the traditional windows....

Have you spotted the link to your website on mine yet? :) Gooner's too, don't think many have noticed... slow pokes... :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Lurgy!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

S
I seem to be getting so many poorly prepared rooms recently that I'm expected to cover up with...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
A
Hi Guys, I'm not a tiler so don't get me wrong, I'm a retired chippy doing a self-build. I have...
Replies
Views
aviator99_uk
A
D
to the outdoor pool renovation in Aylesbury , i hacked off the coping stones and mortar bed, cut...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
I
Hi, I'm a plumber with (after reading some of this forum, very) limited tiling experience. After...
Replies
Views
iamajc
I
K
well as you all know i was working on my mums job till today when she went to fare. just cant do...
Replies
Views
kent tiler
K

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Lurgy!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.