Discuss Makita 4190 saw. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

itstony

A lot has been written about this saw and I think it's all been a little too critical going on about it's performance.

I reckon for the money, it's a God send to have it in your kit. It may not be used much, but it will earn it's money over time.

Two weeks ago I was stuck needing to cut a floor of Terrazzo topped slabs and a wall, with channels to chip away for wiring and plumbing prior to tiling.
Didn't want to make the dust and left pondering.
Took the battery powered saw, filled the tank and started cutting with the old original blade with not much hope.
Two charges later, chanels cut nice and clean. no dust, chipped away and job done.
Me left smiling.
I am still amazed the tool did it, slow but just ate the job up and no dust.
Its been a good buy over the years.

Reply to Makita 4190 saw. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a keen DIYer and have chosen an Impey Aqua Dec 4 and waterguard tanking kit. The Aqua...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I've got two cutters, a TS-40 and a TS-60, along with a wet saw. However I'm finding...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Makita 4190 saw.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.