Discuss Makita DAB Radio in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Colour Republic;714394[I said:
]Rubbish! Whoever pays the wages gets to choose!![/I]

Only thing with the Makita is the damn bass. Can't believe they haven't sorted out that out on the new ones. Don't get me wrong i love a bit of bass but find you have to listen to the radio lower than normal because the bass just goes through everything.
whoevers is the loudest gets to choose :)

D

Dougs Third Go

and my baby is loud, not DAB, but I usually have i-pod plugged in anyway

r23931v33.png

T

tubs

Had mine for 22 months ,bought a cordless grinder and decided to put the battery in it and hey presto it didn't work, so then put 2 other variants of makita battery and still not working , phoned makita and they knew the problem straight away , still not sent it back cause total inconvienence, postage etc so using it as mains and you will find out through find the wire will not last, a great radio but with problems !

I

Ian

buy cheap radio for under a tenner will last for a couple of months if it gets broke ; no worries if its robbed no worries ;if its covered in addy no worries but paying 100 plus for a radio seriously a fool and his money are easily parted

A decent radio will last 5+ years. That's roughly £20 per year. What you are suggesting is to spend £60 per year on cheap radios. You're right, a fool and his money are easily parted.

I

Ian

I want a nice sound too and the benefits of using batteries from tools I already have.........

Yes indeed, the main reason I have the Bosch radio is it runs off the batteries of the first cordless drill I bought (and charges them), it also has a 12v outlet which is handy for charging the sat nav and has 2 sockets on the side to act as an extension lead.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Makita DAB Radio in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
T
It’s in open forum so ‘mind your language ‘! On Monday last week I did something I’ve not done...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Hi, I have a small roughly 1 metre square porch area that we would like to put tile down on and...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB