Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Re: Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Patter

I was going to get the rope out as per my last post but I see the only way round this Mr Crosby, is this. If your customer is just dodging the bill then offer to take the tiles up for free to save the next tiler the bother and charging him/her for the pleasure. That way you'll see whether he likes the tiles or not.

P

Paul Crosby

No I haven't got a problem with customers who want to pay but only with customers who don't want to pay for their own bad selection of floor tiles that they had chosen.
That they have now changed their mind on after these floor tiles were fitted so you would have not problem with this then you can work for me if you don't like paying at the end of a job and I make up some excuse on your work if that's ok you can start tomorrow if you want.

gamma38

TF
Bedford

No I haven't got a problem with customers who want to pay but only with customers who don't want to pay for their own bad selection of floor tiles that they had chosen.
That they have now changed their mind on after these floor tiles were fitted so you would have not problem with this then you can work for me if you don't like paying at the end of a job and I make up some excuse on your work if that's ok you can start tomorrow if you want.
Did you voice any opinion about the tiles when you first opened the boxes, looked at them, touched them, checked them for warping? or did you just start putting them down regardless of the problems? if the customer is not aware of these things they wont know anything about it until the job is finished and they take a look at the finished floor. If thats the case then it IS your fault as your the professional they employed to complete the job.

C

Colour Republic

Did you voice any opinion about the tiles when you first opened the boxes, looked at them, touched them, checked them for warping? or did you just start putting them down regardless of the problems? if the customer is not aware of these things they wont know anything about it until the job is finished and they take a look at the finished floor. If thats the case then it IS your fault as your the professional they employed to complete the job.

TBF he has said a few times that he laid them out in front of the customer to show the problem.

whether he should of refused to lay them is a different matter though

I

Ian

Yeah Ben I even cuddle the floor tiles before I put them down.

Paul, what's the point apologising then starting it all off again? We've even exchanged PM's. If you want to have a sensible discussion, feel free, if you continue to troll and deliberately wind people up, you'll end up getting your posts removed.

gamma38

TF
Bedford

Your being very funny for someone who came on here asking for help. To be fair if the standard of your work matches your attitude on here i'm not suprised your having problems with your customer, you seem to just want to provoke arguments with anyone.

I

Ian

Ok Bri very sorry about that I let all the others troll on.

Paul, I'm not singling you out, as I explained in the PM. Plenty of others have had their posts edited/deleted and they understand why. My issue with you right here and now, is that you are continuing to provoke the reactions. If you stop the silly posts, the silly replies will stop.

Reply to Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, Can any experts give me some advice please. I have a single brick detached garage...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
Hi all At the risk of starting another Rubis are great/Rubis are terrible discussion I have a...
Replies
Views
S
U
About a year ago, I had 64 sqm porcelain tiles installed on top of a concrete slab, forming a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Pattern
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond