Discuss Manufacturers sometimes get a poor press in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jelthetiler

but not this time. I tend these days to not get involved in purchasing any materials, it takes the hassle out of the job for me an makes pricing very easy. Anyhow, I've just finished laying 40sqm of travertine, sealed and ready to grout. (All materials purchased from Fired Earth). The limestone grout they had sold the client however I mixed it felt like 'playpit sand', not plyable, didn't retain water when forced into the joints and a nightmare to even keep on the float (reminded me of why I stopped using Bal grouts many years ago).
Eventually I got the hump with it and decided to ring the manufacturer, Norcross. After giving 'Mike' the codes, colour etc he said that what I had explained shouldn't be happening and to cut this long story short, replaced 25kg of what was supplied to me for 25kg of their 4 in 1.

As good as anything I've used in ages, will use again and my point, top fella and excellent, immediate customer service.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Manufacturers sometimes get a poor press in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hello all, I seem to be in a dilemma with the tiler and tiling my bathroom. First of all...
Replies
Views
L
Hello all, My in-laws are currently having their bathroom refitted (first floor) and having...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
C
Hi there :) I'm hoping some of you lovely people can help me. I'm wanting to tile 3 walls in...
Replies
Views
J
Hi we had our bathroom tiled back in 2009 as part of a house renovation. We used black Qrock...
Replies
Views
S
Hi I am looking to purchase a textured tile called Jewel from topps tiles, they have small...
Replies
Views
Speedoman
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB