UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Mapei tour 2010!...coming to a city near you! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

M_M_Suzie

Hi Everyone,

BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT MADE IT TO BIRMINGHAM!

Winners on the day were;

Craig Ewards - fastest time for the Mapei Puzzle - his prize was an iPod Nano!

Vini Berry - Pre-registered and attended - his name was picked at random making him the Winner of the Mapei Toolbox and workwear!

WELL DONE GUYS!!!!!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:
m_m_suzie-albums-mapei-tour-2010-birmingham-picture8059-img-1263.jpg

m_m_suzie-albums-mapei-tour-2010-birmingham-picture8051-img-1264.jpg

m_m_suzie-albums-mapei-tour-2010-birmingham-picture8062-img-1222-2.jpg

M

M_M_Suzie

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone's ok:thumbsup: - if you have pre-registered you will have received your confirmation email along with further details for this year; if not, please let me know.

I'm sorry it's taken longer than i or you would have liked :oops:, i wanted to confirm all our details/venues for this year as there has been a couple of changes.

Our next date is in Bristol Thursday 25th March 2010; there's still time to register!

We can't wait to see everyone and are really looking forward in meeting you all; this is our first external Tour date so it's exciting for us too! :hurray::yikes::hurray:

Any questions just give us a shout :thumbsup:

Suzie Withers

Marketing Assistant

[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected]
[/EMAIL]
T: 0121 508 6970, Option 4 (Marketing Dept)

M

M_M_Suzie

I guess East Anglia is no longer in the UK :prrr:.

I look forward to when the EA part of the tour is announced :thumbsup:.

Hey Captain Slow,

At the moment we haven't got a date in that area but i'm hoping to do a few smaller-sized Events/bigger-sized Trade Events in the areas we might not reach at the moment (this isn't definite though!).:curtain:

I'll let everyone know in July and August if we can do these. :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Suzie

M

M_M_Suzie

Surprise surprise, Scotland still seems to stop at the central belt! :incazzato::incazzato:

Hey Captain Slow,

At the moment we haven't got a date in that area but i'm hoping to do a few smaller-sized Events/bigger-sized Trade Events in the areas we might not reach at the moment (this isn't definite though!).:curtain:

I'll let everyone know in July and August if we can do these. :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Hey Grumpy :thumbsup:,

Just like with the EA, we could possibly do somehting on a smaller scale but it's not definite.

Thanks,

Suzie:smilewinkgrin:

M

M_M_Suzie

What happens if you're not registered, do you not get in?

The woman says she might go, she lives on the next street up. Then again she doesn't like my discussions about tiling at the best of times, don't think she could sit through a day of it! :lol:

Hey,

You get in, just you're not enetered into the Prize Draw on the day for a Mapei Toolbox complete with tools and Work Wear! :thumbsup: - been trying to get a mapei coat but i'm banned! :thumbsdown:

Suzie :thumbsup:

M

M_M_Suzie

Hi Everyone!

We have cancelled Cardiff in April - but London in May is definitely going ahead!! We may go back to Cardiff later on in the year but for now it is not going ahead. :thumbsdown:

Sorry everyone, we may go back later on.

LONDON 20TH MAY 2010 - ALEXANDRA PALACE. :thumbsup:

We've got our own Car Park and Entrance into Alexandra Palace allocated to attendee's. I'll upload a floorplan soon to show how to get there.:thumbsup:

Any questions don't hesitate to ask, :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone!!

Suze :thumbsup:

M

M_M_Suzie

HI Everyone,

LONDON - THURSDAY 20TH MAY 2010 - Alexandra Palace:welcome:

We have the London leg of the Tour this Thursday 20th May; if you've emailled us you should have received a confirmation email.

The address is;
:daisy:
Palace Suite
ALEXANDRA PALACE
Alexandra Palace Way
Wood Green
London
N22 7AY

It's not too late to pre-register by sending your name, address, telephone number and email address to [email protected]

We have our own car park which is located in the north car park, sign posted 'Palace Suite'.

We're really excited to see everyone there!

If you would like to speak to us about the Tour don't hesitate in doing so on 0121 508 6970 -option 4!

Thanks everyone!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Suze
Marketing Ast.

Reply to Mapei tour 2010!...coming to a city near you! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Mapei UK Marketing submitted a new resource: Mapei Trade Day - Tile Depot, Merton - Special...
Replies
Views
Dan submitted a new resource: Mapei Trade Day at CTD Blackpool - Giveaways - On the day...
Replies
Views
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Hello Recently attended in Mapei Tour 2011, and would like to share some pictures with you guys...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.