UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss March 2012, work update... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
been good so far this year i got a feeling its gonna be a good year for us all. I work for a few big wig clients and there all positive the country's getting back on track there starting to buy and build again witch means more work for us all :8:

im hoping so too....a local developer told me the banks are willing to discuss lending money for the 1st time for 4 years with him and also my fathers property viewing business is very busy again and houses are starting to shift again he said......lets hope we could see the back of this sooner than thought

B

bugs183

Looking good then lads eh!!
I've been really fortunate and not stopped working through the whole recession, but as my old man (a tiler too) says don't keep your eggs in one basket, and because i'll work anywhere my basket spreads from london across the Midlands all the way to North Wales!
I not done decent commercial job for 3 years tho, and i was getting loads before that, so hoping that fires up again as love the challenge of big commercial areas.

Reply to March 2012, work update... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.