UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss March 2012, work update... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I've just started back out on my own after being made redundant at the start of the year. Wasn't prepared for going back out on my own just yet but have picked up my 3rd job of the year and starting it Monday morning. I haven't stuck an advert out yet, it's just been a bit of word of mouth.
Anyway, reason for my post really was i should get finished at the job i'm on at the moment tomorrow or Thursday. Was thining of putting it in on JOTM and was wondering when it opens for posting? It's only a small bathroom refurb and nowhere near as glamarous as some of the woek i've seen here but i'm interested in just getting opinions if nothing more.

D

doug boardley

I've just started back out on my own after being made redundant at the start of the year. Wasn't prepared for going back out on my own just yet but have picked up my 3rd job of the year and starting it Monday morning. I haven't stuck an advert out yet, it's just been a bit of word of mouth.
Anyway, reason for my post really was i should get finished at the job i'm on at the moment tomorrow or Thursday. Was thining of putting it in on JOTM and was wondering when it opens for posting? It's only a small bathroom refurb and nowhere near as glamarous as some of the woek i've seen here but i'm interested in just getting opinions if nothing more.
open for posting now Ali:thumbsup:

P

Peter

Been pretty much flat out doing 60-70 hours a week since the middle of January. Had an 8-4 week this week which I was over the moon about as it was starting to drive me mental leaving at 7am and coming home at 10pm. Still plenty coming in so as long as it keeps that way I'll be happy enough. Fell in with a plumber last month who will have a few bathrooms for me every month and another builder who has so far done 6 of 30 houses planned so going well. Loads of work out there at the minute it seems.

nybor62

TF
rotherham
heathrow in the morn, was down there tues having induction and getting our passes sorted out
2 day job if all goes well then of to farnham to do a mosaic floor
then back in london wardour st , to do anne summers store ,
wonder if the wife needs ought :drool5:

off down to farnham about 9ish to start a chimichanga restaurant should have started sunday but was put back untill 2day , then all being well anne summers wardour st

P

Pro-spec

Nybor

heathrow in the morn, was down there tues having induction and getting our passes sorted out

2 day job if all goes well then of to farnham to do a mosaic floor
then back in london wardour st , to do anne summers store ,
wonder if the wife needs ought
drool5.gif

was there plastering a coffee shop in terminal 5 a couple of months ago, the health and safety blokes keen aint he lol, couldnt even go toilet without being supervised and all your tools gotta go through scanner every day .

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to March 2012, work update... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.