Discuss Mark Knopfler Job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

You coming down to his south coast pad, DPF ? He owns one of our local pubs here and has a rather smart house too.
Thats right Chris !, i see you are local then !, yes they said the pub was going to close so him and his next-door Neighbour his band mate, bought it cause they liked drinking there, you probs know more about him that me mate ?

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

They do both live near the pub and it's about the only "drinking" pub left round here. Very popular and away from the usual tourist spots. If you need a hand at all or need to pick up any tools or components, give me a shout - can PM you my mobile if it's any use.
Thats very nice of you Chris ! i'll bear that in mind, i hope we have nice whether next week as is loverly down there ! and one of my sisters lives here so i have already booked -in dinner with her,and i have a few nephews who are builders here as well,so i'am looking forward to being in Lymington by sea LOL

E

enduro

Just going to pack the van ready to start this guys job tomorrow,full swimming-pool tile ,got the digs Booked £25 a night i'll do this job on my own, as i'am a bit skint and need to build -up my reserves to employ a young-un on the next job !
what you guys doing this week ?:thumbsup:

Know the feeling about being skint..im always in Dire Straits, now its your turn!! :lol:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Well just got home yesterday, the job whent great, they picked a very nice glass mosaic ( very expensive ) one, and it looks great what a stunning place to live!!! , i will make one of my you -tube films when i get time ,and post -it so keep your eyes peeled , i will be going to glostershire on tuesday to start a pool for a plastic surgeon, Any requests for him ?? lol :sofahide: :thumbsup:

Reply to Mark Knopfler Job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have had a nightmare job I probably shouldn’t have took on. Called to a customers...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Relatively new to this game and hoping for a bit of guidance on pricing. Am quoting...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
Hi we are Large format tile installers. With over 20 years of tiling experience . We have...
Replies
Views
John Lancaster
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB