Discuss Mark Knopfler Job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

i'd be careful posting videos on you tube for all to see from high profile customers...they have money to sue...whilst you wouldn't advertise who's pool it was in the tube..now that you have told regulars on here someone might drop you in it given it's an open forum and new comers join all the time...I see you use iMovie..when mobileme was around you could invite private guests to watch..dropbox is good for that if there are ones you want to keep tight..I aways ask my customers if they mind me using photos of work on my website...most if not all are chuffed at that.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mark Knopfler Job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have had a nightmare job I probably shouldn’t have took on. Called to a customers...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Relatively new to this game and hoping for a bit of guidance on pricing. Am quoting...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
Hi we are Large format tile installers. With over 20 years of tiling experience . We have...
Replies
Views
John Lancaster
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB