Discuss Mary Whitehouse in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Does anyone remember her? what a small minded crusty, dried up old trout that was. She must have been a bundle of fun at a party, I feel sorry for her partner if she had one.

Her high moral holier than thou attitude made me sick. I just found this on youtube, don't know what made me think of her.:thumbsdown:

[video=youtube;B5Dt12DjAWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Dt12DjAWE[/video]

D

Dougs Third Go

Thanks Andy, I will be looking into that. We can't be doing with people having fun, let alone that sex malarkey and stuff, naked flesh, (taint natural). I think Mary should have been canonized, I think that is where they strap you to a cannon and light the blue touch paper and stand well back.:lol:

and that reminds me of something else.....you know Man Utd and England striker Danny Wellbeck?, apparently his dad was a bomb disposal expert in South African Army,,,his first name was Stan...(I'll get my coat...)

T

Mary who ?
Well before my time.

You didn't miss much John, she was just a sad self opinionated old f@rt who had probably never had any fun with a member of the opposite sex. I really don't know what got me thinking about her. To quote Captain Blackadder when he said "I would rather french kiss a skunk" to which Baldrick replied "so would I sir, so would I"

T

Mary did this TV programme back in the 70's. All about dog training. Apparently if you say "Walkies" in a high pitched voice, the dog suddenly gets interested in you and behaves better. Or was that Barbara Woodhouse? All the same when you get to my age.

I remember Barbara Woodhouse Andy, I think she used to quickly raise her hand, and say sit, but for people with a speech impediment or loose dentures, it could have catastrophic consequences.:lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mary Whitehouse in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

There was a member on the sparky forum (I've just banned 'her') whos username was Harness69, had...
Replies
Views
Pebbs
P
P
Started a job yesterday on an en suite (rather large 42sqm). Using a 60 x 30 beige porcelain for...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
A guy in the Armed Forces based in Afghan received a Dear John from his mrs. It read that she...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
P
Got asked by a manager of a tile store to go and look at a job the other night, it was done by a...
Replies
Views
As some of you know i am at the moment doing council (lmh) properties,our office recieved an...
Replies
Views
enduro
E

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB