Discuss Mixed batches.... opinion please in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

@Paul C. passionate breed us tilers you know.... :) :) :) ... But thank you for clearing up what you intended to get across regarding batches ... It's not easy to type what you mean and it can also be read in many ways and taken out of context when it wasn't meant to be offensive in anyway...
Haha took the words straight out of my mouth Dave!
Was just about to mention the passion on here!

Got to agree with the last couple of posts!
Fair play @Paul C. for returning to the crime scene and taking an objective look at the subject! :)

Reply to Mixed batches.... opinion please in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hi, I’ve recently had my bathroom re-done which includes floor to ceiling white tiles however...
2 3
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
Hi all, Sorry if this is a bit of an essay, but I’d be interested to hear anyone’s opinion...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
D
OK so we attended the latest toolfair with our busy stand at 365-Drills. Something we took...
Replies
Views
Okay so I'm not going to link to or mention any specific threads going on but we see this quite...
Replies
Views
lawrenso
L
D
It has been painful (painfully slow!) BUT slowly I am refreshing the box set range for the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Mixed batches.... opinion please
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond