Discuss Mixing the right amount in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Surrey
I mix small amounts at a time that I know I can use before it goes off, I use Mapei Ultraplus usually and find it has a good pot life - certainly long enough for me to do several metres so I tend to mix enough that I think will cover about 3-4 metres, in fact, I could probably mix enough for another couple of metres as it's never going off when I come to the end of a batch.

I'm not sure if this is the right way but it suits me.

What is the pot life of Mapei grout?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I tend to mix a bit more than I need, although I don't like wasting mixed grout I don't like storing powder either.

Next skip I have I'll be putting a garage floor full of nearly empty grout bags, annoys the hell out me, and the missus, for some reason

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mixing the right amount in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB