Discuss Mondays off for me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I dislike jeremy kyle and the cross-breads that go on it and watch it! - Who on earth has family issues and wants the world to know about it on a show that still wont fix the problems.

The lie detector part kills me. They always say they're innocent but nearly always fail the test. Why the hell they deny it in the first place is beyond me.

Kyle: Tut, you bad man.

D

Deleted member 9966

Liz, of all the "funny things" I've learned here at TF, Mr. Kyle and his show is maybe the most entertaining! :yikes:

I'm sure you've seen the Jerry Springer show over there Rob, just imagine that with loads of British chavs who have more tattoos and jewellery than they have teeth :lol:

To prevent me having to endure such awfulness during my maternity leave, myself and Baby GRR shall be spending plenty of time at the park, at the lake feeding the ducks, at Granny and Grandads and just generally anywhere else other than in front of the TV. I refuse to warp my own fragile little mind, let alone Baby GRR's!!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Too right Liz.

Since the other half has been working with me we've occupied all our time with our heads burried in laptops, on the sunny days we were on the patio with them and the birds. Orrr we've been out visiting family or if you've seen our FB, checking in at various places for lunch. lol

Noooo way will sprog be left in front of the telly.

I

Ian

I'm sure you've seen the Jerry Springer show over there Rob, just imagine that with loads of British chavs who have more tattoos and jewellery than they have teeth :lol:

To prevent me having to endure such awfulness during my maternity leave, myself and Baby GRR shall be spending plenty of time at the park, at the lake feeding the ducks, at Granny and Grandads and just generally anywhere else other than in front of the TV. I refuse to warp my own fragile little mind, let alone Baby GRR's!!

I don't know if you've looked this far ahead yet Liz, but Charlotte went to baby group meetings throughout her maternity leave and they sound brill (I've never been to one!) the parents and kids get to play with different textures every week, like sand, paint, plasticine and they loved it, educational aswel (it's government funded, so it's free) She still goes for a couple of hours on a friday and it gives the kids time to play with each other and all the mothers time to drink tea and chat about Jeremy Kyle! :lol:

Reply to Mondays off for me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Sorry Dave, I’m not sure this is the right place for this post, so if it’s not could you move it...
Replies
Views
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Mondays off for me
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.