Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss montolit cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

Re: monyolit cutters

was thinking of getting the 44 with mosaic matt for the small breaking system, ideal for mosaics,they have been reduced in price at trade tiler,thought that was because a newer model coming out,must be better pictures on trade tilers new website,or my new reading glasses from specsavers lol.
my new dewalt ripped through my last lot of mosaics,so won't be bothering now.

which model sigma do you use for mosaics sir ramic ?
im a bit of a tart when it comes to having the right tool for the job, so would probably get a mosaic matt,regardless of having something else that would suffice.
I've been a rubi boy throughout my years of tiling,getting by with ts 400 and txn 700 for dry cutters,would probably be better off having something to have that would do me for mosaics and thicker harder tiles to take the place of my ts 40,which is what i use for kitchens,and smaller tiles,the thing i like about the sigma is the handle my end of the worktop,rather than snapping with the ts from the back,been reading what you boys are saying about sigmas,sounds good,as i was looking at the montolits previously,so i would appreciate your advise boys,regards darren.

Last edited:

Reply to montolit cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Plazma cutter causing SPD failure?? Discussion ThreadPlazma cutter causing SPD failure...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've just bought a montolit minipiuma and noticed the rail is quite stiff. Does...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
montolit cutters
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 23 26.1%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 30.7%