Discuss Montolit DNA in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

My grinder blade was brutally murdered by a 12mm Hardie yesterday, it snagged in the board and buckled. I decided to get the grips on it to straighten it out and this happened!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374169877.243060.jpg

It's a blessing in disguise, because its not as good as the pro-gres. Another order from tradetiler it is!

D

DemoXpert

It sounds like a blessing in disguise. I had a blade disintegrate on me using the grinder. Shard of metal flew right into my safety glasses!
I had an uncle, years ago, no idea what he was cutting, with an angle grinder, not sure the guard was on or not either, the fact of the matter is, the disk broke, straight through his neck, died on the spot unfortunately, waiting for an ambulance!...

I have a lot of respect for blades and guards since then...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I had an uncle, years ago, no idea what he was cutting, with an angle grinder, not sure the guard was on or not either, the fact of the matter is, the disk broke, straight through his neck, died on the spot unfortunately, waiting for an ambulance!...

I have a lot of respect for blades and guards since then...
They scare me sometimes. Some of the stories I've heard!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Montolit DNA in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Evening all, So getting back into the swing of it all again and need to get myself a new wet...
Replies
Views
Gonzo1969
G
You can find DNA blades for Tile Cutters at a very reasonable price from TradeTiler.com 180mm...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
O
@David - Tradetiler Just a quick thank you for Dave at Tradetiler Home page for their prompt...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
S
I bought one of those Montolit DNA blades for my wet cutter, quite expensive but supposed to be...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
V
Hi all I've had a dewalt d2400 for about 4years now It's never let me down and it's cut...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB