Discuss montolit masterpuima 63 p2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

there is a down side?

there is no doubt they cut brilliantly on porc but, it can be a pain regarding the view and the large measuring bar is a pain. you can line the cut up and you do get a knack but it can be a bit irretating.

thats why i like rubi. even tho they are heavier and what not, they are just nice to work with...i must admit, i am very tempted to get another monti 75p and i am toying with the idea of also getting a sigma 5 & 6 but my head tells me that i'll end up buying a tx700 and ts40 next week,,

nothing in life is perfect or else everybody would buy it...it all comes down to what you like and tbo the tile cutter can only do so much..a good tiler is more inportant than a good tile cutter lol..

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to montolit masterpuima 63 p2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hi all I was wondering if anyone could get me any advice on which tile cutter to go for please 🤞...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
B
Sold my last Rubi, TX1200 last month and purchased the Montolit Flashline Evo rail system that...
Replies
Views
Italy
I

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
montolit masterpuima 63 p2
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.