Guest viewing is limited

Discuss moral dilema your opinions gratefully recieved in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

just to give you an update on this.

called round this morning to inspect the damage and price to repair, guy was as pleasant as can be.........then started haggling over the price claiming I WAS TRYING TO RIP HIM OFF bearing in mind all costs are being paid by flooring company.

Told him that that was the price but even if he offered me double money i would not be touching it and he will have to get the flooring company to arrange repair themselves.

Decided that as i did the job ages ago and have had no recommendations from it I probably could live with him bad mouthing me to his friends....cos live is too short to worry.

thank you for all your opinions

chris
I would have gone on the morning and got the money of him and then told him to do one. See if he likes having to get a solicitor involved.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
What is it with these people? Before I was in the trade and visiting houses and meeting people I thought I understood what makes people tick, how to deal with them and what their motives were.

It turns out I DON'T know people at all and I will never understand what makes ceratin people behave in the way they do.

never a truer statement

Reply to moral dilema your opinions gratefully recieved in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views
Hi there I ordered 160sqm of 90cm x 90cms of matching Large Format Porcelain tiles. 105sqm for...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Tiling my en-suite was part of a larger build project. The builder subcontracted the tiler who...
Replies
Views
I have just had my bathroom floor tiled which opens up to a landing. The landing is being...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
moral dilema your opinions gratefully recieved
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.